Friday, December 25, 2015

Gift Idea-

The Power of Arts & Crafts:


 We could make this for the Holidays or just for any occasion.
I made this one for my sister-in-law for this Christmas.

That's the main reason why I waited to post this 
idea up because I didn't want her to see it yet! Lol.

Is very simple but very memorable, and extra special.
Family to me means a lot.
And it means more when it's made with a lot of love.


Materials:
  • Picture Carousel- (I got this one in A.C. Moore)
  • 4 Pictures
  • Acrylic Paint- (Any color you desire, even texture spray paint would be nice)
  • Paint Brushes
  • Water- (To Clean the brushes)
  • A Knob- (This one didn't come with one so I decided to add one)
  • Hot Glue Gun- (I used this to seal where the pictures go inside so they won't slide off)
  • Sand Paper- (Just to make sure that there's no splinters coming out on the corners)



I really enjoyed working on this project.
It came out so beautiful.


I made this little video to show all the 4 sides of the carousel.
I love that it spins and you could see all 4 parts.

I hope everyone enjoyed this amazing and elegant idea.
May everyone have an amazing Christmas with their loved ones...


Ciao, Craftiniers


DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment