Saturday, December 19, 2015

There's Light even in the Darkest Days-

Darkest Moments Can't Take You Down:

We can't let the darkest moments in our life determine 
the rest of the time we have left in this world.


I've experience tough situations in my life that I couldn't
let it beat me down.

At times I look at the moon and think 
"Wow, I have come so far in life. When 
I thought everything was ruined"


There's light even in the darkest hours.
that light represent Hope & Faith.
We have to believe that because once you let the 
negativity the rest means nothing.


 I confess that I overthink everything.
I worry about every situation a lot, and is not healthy at all.
Is NOT good for your Mind or your Body!

Keep your mind clear of everything.
Relax and enjoy every second with the people you love,
you don't know when is the last time you'll have with them.
Our time here is borrow we have no clue when would be the
day that we won't be able to wake up.
And we have to be grateful every time we are
able to open our eyes and see another beautiful day.
No matter the weather or the mood!
Always say Thank You...

Some will think ARGH! she don't have no clue
what she saying!
But every experience I endure made me the person I am today.
I experience disappointment, loss, heart breaks and so much
more...But I grew out of it because all that pain only
hurt me more and all I wanted was PEACE!!!
and HAPPINESS.


Hope everyone love this post. I wanted to write something
from my heart and something that could help anyone
reflect and make their life a little better!!!

Let's remain at peace with our self and with others.

DON'T FORGET TO 
LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment