Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wall Decor for Boys -

Punisher Meets Dr. Who:


Hello Everyone, I know it's been a while
since I posted anything on my page.
But this project is dear to my heart because 
it's a present for someone very special...

He's a big fan of Dr. Who and The Punisher 
So I wanted him to have both!
Go big or home!!! Lol


Materials:

  • 12 x 12 Wall Plaque (I got mines at A.C. Moore).
  • The letters to the name you would like to do.
  • Acrylic Paint & Brushes
  • Tracing Paper
  • Wood glue
  • The templates of the design you would like to paint



I chose these colors in particular because the main drawing is blue,
which is the infamous Tardis from Dr. Who.
Plus I love Bronze lol!!


I don't if you can't see it but I transfered the drawing of
the Police Box onto the plaque. It came out a little
too light that I had to reference with the template to get it
Perfect!


I'll be honest it wasn't a easy project but the whole
idea was so fun to put together.
I'm also a fan of the show so I had a kick from
drawing it and putting it together.


On the 4 corners I put a quote of the show.
He's a fan of the 11th Doctor, so I used his coolest quotes.


I hope everyone likes this project as much as I did 
putting it together.
My nephew is going to love it.
I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees it.

Happy Birthday to a very special boy Ricky,
may your dreams comes true!!!
From Titi Olga, Tio Jojo & Ali...

Please Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment