Thursday, December 3, 2015

Elf on the Shelf DIY Outfit-

Our Elf on the Shelf (Jimmy):

I will like everyone to meet our family elf,
My princess named him Jimmy!!!
He's been with us for 3 years now,
and my daughter adores him.

.

I wanted to get him an outfit but they were a bit
too expensive, so I decided to make one
of from felt fabric.
Trust me when I say it wasn't easy to make them,
but it was all worth it.


Lol I also made him his own personal sled!!!
This time of year is the best of them all.
We enjoy family time together and we stay to our 
traditions!


Everything is hand sewn.
I outlined him on the felt fabric to some how have an idea
on where to cut and sew.
It was fun creating an outfit from scratch.
And is UNIQUE.


"Jimmy" appeared on Thanksgiving day!
When she went down the stairs and saw him it was
a beautiful thing to see, she light up and was so excited.
These are the moments that we as Moms 
cherish the most.


We wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS
And HAPPY NEW YEAR.
And that your holidays be full of love and joy!!!

Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment