Sunday, December 6, 2015

DIY Christmas Decoration for your Home -

Welcoming Christmas:

It's that time of the year where we all go
a little crazy on decorations for our home.
I kind of over did it but I love all of my decorations.
And mostly because I love Christmas!!!
And I get to do things as a Family.

 
On this post I will show all of the things I put together
for this amazing holiday.


I love the fact that my princess helped decorate our tree.
Family traditions are so amazing.
These moments are the ones we cherish the most.

Our tree this year was inspired by the Elf on the Shelf.

It's my first time putting a garland together. And I have to say
it came out pretty good.
Better than I envisioned lol.

I stood with the traditional colors because of the Elves,
And mostly because I kind of got tired of the other different 
colors of ornaments.

 It looks so much better when the sun hits it.
I fell in love with this piece...

Being that the Garland on the stairs turned out so well,
I had to put it on the entrance to my dinning room.
I love the bow, it's so easy to put together.

We cannot forget the wreath, because I feel that if there's no 
wreath involve then Christmas is not complete,
I love the Poinsettias is a flower that my 
Mom and Grandmother always bought for the holidays.
It made it so much more complete.


I added gold and the traditional mistletoe and I
have to say it looks amazing.

I had to add some decorations outside too.
I wanted to bring the Christmas spirit to my 
neighborhood because not everyone is putting anything outside
and let me just say it worked!!!
Mission Accomplished! :-)

I also made this simple tree for my Dining Room.
I got the styrofoam cone at Dollar Tree
and the Jaune Twine at Walmart.
Very inexpensive and very elegant.


I also added Jingle bells. You could add anything, you can even add 
Pom Poms if you like.


I got these stockings at Dollar Tree also,
and to me they looked kind of plain so I decided to 
sew our initials on them. And they look much better.


I hope you guys enjoy all of my different ideas for this 
amazing time of the year.

May everyone have a very beautiful and amazing Christmas
with your loved ones. And that your Holidays be full of Love and Joy!!!

Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays
from my family to yours...

Ciao Craftiniers!!!

Don't forget to Like, Share & Comment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment