Monday, November 23, 2015

Life Changes-

The different takes in Life:

I feel that the changes of seasons are more or less the same 
as our life changes!
We grow, we mature and we fall.
Is in our power what we do when we fall.
Do we give up? or
Do we fight to become better?

But at times when we feel like our world is 
turning against us we give up.
And we shouldn't.
We are the ones in charge of our life & 
what we do with it!


They say wisdom come with age.
I don't agree.
Wisdom comes from our experiences in life,
what we do in moments of failure.
Just because our failures makes us better.

At times I feel like everything in life is 
suffocating me, but I get up and shrug it off
because I'm the one in charge of my life.
I don't want to look back and see that I
let my emotions ruined a perfect day.

It's sad to see what this world has come to.
So much violence, so much hate.
I see nature and hear the peace and the beauty
it shares everyday.
How the leaves changes it's color and how they fall.
The peace that nature brings to our hearts and we all
take it for granted.


People are capable,
at anytime in their lives,
of doing what they dream of - Paulo Coelho

I wish a lot of us could live by this quote.
let our dreams take us where we deserve to be.
Let's do it in peace and harmony.



I wrote this post from the bottom of my heart.
I don't show emotions because I was never taught how,
I want to better myself for my daughter and my husband.

They deserve the best!!!
And I'm willing to work on myself and my faults,
for they could enjoy a better me and a better life...

Let's see the world with new eyes.
Let's cherish everyday like it was the last time!
Life is short to live miserable and full of hate.
Let's live in Peace and Love!

Ciao. Craftiniers!!!
xoxoxo - Olga I. Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment