Wednesday, September 23, 2015

DIY Mr. & Mrs. Lettering for the Master Bedroom:

Mr. & Mrs.


I've been doing so many projects for my
princess' room that I ignored the rest of the house!!!
So I decided to make this little simple & beautiful 
project for our room.
And I love the way it turned out.


Materials:

  • 2 Big M's
  • 2 Small R's
  • 1 Small S's
  • 1 "&"
  • Acrylic Paint (Which ever colors you like)
  • Paint brushes
  • Wooden Glue (I used Tacky Glue)
  • Tissue & a Bowl of Water (To clean the brushes)


Now paint the letters and make sure you paint the 
edges so it gives the letter the 3D effect.
I painted the small letters "Metallic Bronze"
It made the letters look amazing 
and different.



After all is done let the letters dry for a little while.
That's why I use acrylic paint it dries so fast and even.


Now that the letters are dry, it's time to glue the small letters
to the big "M's".
Note: Make sure that the "S" & the "R"
are aligned straight.
I used a ruler to make sure they came out 
straight.



Let the glue dry for a little while, In the meantime 
brainstorm where you would like to place 
this beautiful project on.

And after they are up on the wall sit back and 
admire your hard work....

Hope everyone enjoys this post...

Don't forget to Like, Comment or Share...


Also you could follow me on Facebook, Tumblr or Pinterest!!!

 Have a nice day everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment