Thursday, September 17, 2015

DIY Wooden Letters Part 2


DIY Initial & Name for the Door: 


Hello Craftiniers, On today's post I'll
be sharing my newest project!!!

I was going through Pinterest!!!
& found the most gorgeous ideas
for decoration for kids rooms...
So I decided to put a twist and make one
for my princess with her own theme!!!


First you'll need:
  • The First Letter to the name you prefer
  • The whole name spelled out with small lettering
  • Wood glue
  • Acrylic Paint
  • Paint Brushes
  • Rhinestones
  • A Bowl with Water (To clean the brushes)
  • Ribbon Or Rope
  • Staple gun & Staples
  • Glitter (optional)


Paint the letters with the colors you chose.
Be creative, play around with the colors you'll be amazed
with what you are capable of creating!!!



After that let it dry for a couple minutes!!!

Now is the fun job gluing the letters & putting your creation together
I found this at A.C Moore Arts & Crafts,
Which btw is my most favorite store next to
JoAnn.



Once you're done with that staple the rope at the back and
make a little knot so the rope won't slide from the staple.

And place it on the preferred place of
your choosing!!!

Hope you guys enjoy this post...
I love sharing my projects with everyone...
I want to inspire as much as I can &
Help everyone be creative!!!

Don't forget to Like, Comment or Share...

Also you could follow me on Facebook, Tumblr & Pinterest!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment