Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Halloween Door Decor-

Ready For Halloween:

I really wasn't going to decorate my door
this year, because my neighbors really 
don't decorate they're porch much.

But I was inspired by a family member, and
I'm grateful that she did.
Because I'm in love with my door now, Lol!!!!

And Everything was simple and Inexpensive,
Which I love by the way!!!


Materials:

  • 2 Black Poster Boards
  • Scissors
  • A Pencil 
  • Tape (I used packing tape)
  • Decorations, like spiders and witches ( I got mine at Dollar Tree)


I got the template for the bats from Pinterest.
The ghostly face at the door was also from
Pinterest. But I didn't make this one, My brother-in-law
did. I haven't drawn in years and I'm still rusty, LOL!!!


I hope you guys enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed writing it 
and putting it all together for you guys...
If you do your door for Halloween share some of your 
ideas on my Facebook Page!!!

Don't forget to Like, Comment and Share!!!

Also you could follow my Facebook, Pinterest or Tumblr.



No comments:

Post a Comment