Wednesday, September 9, 2015

DIY Decorating Wooden Letters-

A Colorful & Easy DIY:


I been wanting to do these for a while now.
But every time I used to go to Walmart or Michael's 
they didn't have the letters I needed & it was so
frustrating for me.
But I finally found them & got it done!!!!



Materials:

  • Wooden Letter 
  • Acrylic Paint (Any Color, or Brand)
  • Paint Brushes
  • Decorations (It could be stickers, rhinestones, etc...)
  • Glue (I prefer Fabric Glue, But you could use the Hot Glue Gun)
  • Stapler & Staples (This is for the ribbon, to hold them up on the wall)
  • Ribbon (Any Color or Texture)
  • Scissors
  • A Bowl with Water (To clean the paint brushes)
  • A Hammer & Nails (For when you done!)

Just have fun with this project!!!
Is so relaxing & you paint all the stress away, Lol.
And the awesome part it makes the room
look beautiful & breathtaking.


Hope you guys enjoy my ideas!!!

Follow me on Facebook...

Don't forget to Like, Comment or Share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment