Tuesday, September 15, 2015

DIY Covering Plastic Drawers!!!

From Ordinary to Extraordinary:


I dislike that you could see the things you have in these
plastic drawers.
So I decided to cover them with 
scrapbook paper, which came out to be AWESOME!!!

All you need is as follow:
  • Scrapbook paper (Any design you like, make sure is not thick paper)
  • Scissors
  • A Pencil
  • A Ruler
  • Scotch Tape
  • Double Sided Tape
  • & Of Course the Drawers...


I measure the paper in the inside of the drawer, and mark it 
with a pencil.
After that I cut it and put double side tape on the 
side of the paper that has the design.
The scotch tape is for the side of the paper with no design,
so every time I put clothes I won't ripe the paper off.

When I was done with all the drawers I put my princess clothes back
in it and put it back where it was.
She loves it, and it made me so happy!!!

Hope every one enjoys my posts...
Have a amazing day!!!

Don't forget to Like, Comment or Share...

Also Connect with me on my other pages!!!
Facebook, Pinterest, & Tumblr...

Ciao, Craftiniers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment