Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Art of Beads

The Power of Art:

Welcome to a day of creativity!


I bought this little SD Card 
because I have tons of pictures of my family 
(specially my princess, lots of them).
But is very small so I decided to 
put strings of beads so I won't be
able to misplace it or lose it...


I just fell in love with this craft!!!
Is therapy on a very stressful day...
& the best part of it, you could put it on anything which is 
really cool...Even KEYS!!! 





I created this short video to give you an
idea how to start.
There are tons of different types of beads but I fell in love
with these ones;
(I got these beads in Walmart, in the crafts section).
I used cross stitching thread is thicker and you could separate
the thread on the thickness you prefer. 
(These you could find in Walmart, Michael's, Jo Ann's Etc.)


I really hope you guys enjoy!!!

I make these to inspire as much people as I can.
Staying Positive & Inspire is my goal.

Like, Share & Comment!!!

Ciao, Craftiniers!!!

I created a page on google+
https://www.google.com/+OlgascraftdenBlogspot1001

Also you can follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/olgascraftden?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment