Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Gardening Therapy-

Fixing A Distressed Garden:

When meditation doesn't work, I try gardening
& it works miracles.



I posted a while back about gardening, I had very green and healthy grass.
But it got damaged by a drainage pipe being clogged and the water 
settling in my garden bed. It destroyed everything!!!

I was so heart broken and sad about it.
But I figured it out after the pipe was fixed. I got 
brave enough and said to myself, well it's time to get down 
to business and get you back to your healthy & beautiful stage!!!

I took 1 inch of the toxic dirt!!!
And disposed of it, 
Replaced it with Miracle-Gro Hydrate Soil 
(This can be found anywhere, I got mine at Walmart).

I also re-potted some of the damaged plants in pots.
With Miracle-Gro Potting Soil (Also Walmart).


I wanted to salvage all my plants not caring how bad they 
looked but the roots still look healthy. 

I used Miracle-Gro Plant Food!!! (Walmart too, Any of these products
can be found anywhere where plants are sold
).
And let me say that it works wonders...


Hard-work definitely pays off!!!
I just wish this warm weather stays a little bit
longer!!!

Let's create something amazing!!!
It could be through Mother Nature or Art,
Even Craft!!!
All it takes is WILL POWER.

Hope everyone enjoyed this post.
Ciao, Craftiniers!!!

I created a page on google+
https://www.google.com/+OlgascraftdenBlogspot1001

Also you can follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/olgascraftden?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment