Friday, August 28, 2015

Embroidery for First Day of School-

First Day of School is near!

So! My princess starts School this year!
We are so excited and nervous at the same time, but
we know that she'll love it.
She's starting Pre-K!!!

So this is Early Learning School, And my munchkin 
doesn't really need notebooks and stuff.
But she needs a Book bag, Blanket and extra Clothes...

I decided to get her a simple fleece blanket.
Now they told me to write her name with a marker, but the 
blanket was so cute I didn't want to mess it up.


I embroidered her beautiful and unique name
on it!!!
AWESOME


I was just so surprised with the results, because it has been
years since I've done it!

Thanks Grandma, For teaching me such an amazing and
handy craft. 


I made a little video so you guys can get the idea of 
how to start if you are interested in it! It is so easy and it 
beats writing things with a marker and it stays for a long time.


Hope everyone enjoys this new project.
Leave some suggestions & opinions.

Don't forget to Like, Comment or Share ;-)

Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/olgascraftden

And My Tumblr:
olgascraftden.tumblr.com

Or click the link on the right side of the page.
Thanks so much for all the support.
!

No comments:

Post a Comment