Sunday, August 30, 2015

DIY Creating a Girl's Dress -

Making a Dress From Daddy's Old Shirt:


So I took the courage and made my daughter a 
dress from an old shirt of dad's.


It took me a day and a half, and I made it all by
hand. No Sewing Machine Needed!!!



Materials:

  • A Needle & Thread
  • An Old Shirt ( It could be a long sleeve or short)
  • Scissors
  • Measuring Tape (Measure the child's Old Shirt, so you get the exact size you need)
  • Studs or any Pearls or Beads (For the collar of the shirt, Is optional)



You could mark the fabric with the pins or with fabric chalk.
I used my baby and pin where I was going to cut it.



I enjoyed the project even though it
was a bit overwhelming because I did not want
to mess it up.


Oh my GOD!!! I love the outcome,
She looks so adorable with her new dress.
And is perfect for winter season.


I hope everyone enjoys this amazing project that I put together.


You could follow on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/olgascraftden

Also Tumblr:
http://www.olgascraftden.tumblr.com





No comments:

Post a Comment