Thursday, July 30, 2015

See The Beauty Of Crocheting

Crocheting:
The Most Beautiful Craft

For some crochet is noodles and is complicated.
But once you get out of the fear and the confusion
it turns out to be the easiest thing.

When I tried to learned for the first time it was a MESS,
O.M.G. I turned that yarn into knots.
I wanted to quit but my heart really wanted to keep trying.
So I continued...
And I finally learned 
Think of crocheting as making a braid
but with a crochet needle and some yarn...


I made this nice little table mat for my daughter's
chest because she throws her toys up there and
scratches the wood!!!
So I figured something thick and long & wide
will work to cover most of it.
And trust me it was a good success.
No More Scratches, Yay Lol.

  

I made a short video to give you some
of an idea of how to do the simple 2 braids stitch 
& 3 braids stitch.
Don't get overwhelmed if it gets hard,
keep trying, it's worth the hard work!!!

Awesome!!! hope everyone enjoyed my post today.
Please leave your thoughts & if you get to learn from this
please share your work I will love to see your amazing work too!!!

Ciao, Craftiniers

I created a page on google+
https://www.google.com/+OlgascraftdenBlogspot1001

Also you can follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/olgascraftden?ref=hl


No comments:

Post a Comment