Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Bit Of Me

A Day Of Me:

Hello My Name is Olga, and I'm 26 years old.
I'm happily married and I have the most amazing daughter.
And like any other marriage and family, we have our ups and downs
but we fight through them together.

I strongly believe that god puts tests in our paths to mold us to 
be better for the ones we love and most importantly
for our self.
No one is perfect but we work hard to make 
our self the best we can be!!!

The reason why I created this blog is to show 
what I can do and inspire others to be the best they can
 be through the craft, the art, or the food.

If I can do it, you can do it too!
All you need is inspiration and I'm willing to inspire.
I might not be perfect but no one is.

I've been struggling with migraines my whole
life, there are days that it takes the best of me.
But I try my hardest not to let it.
Because I have to care for my family and how it 
affects them to see me sick, and is a horrible feeling 
to feel so sick that you don't want to move.
But I keep going until I can't no more.


All I wanted by posting this was to give you guys 
an opportunity to know me a little bit and to
give you hope and inspiration!!!

May all have an amazing day
And let's inspire!!!!

I created a page on google+
https://www.google.com/+OlgascraftdenBlogspot1001

Also you can follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/olgascraftden?ref=hl



No comments:

Post a Comment