Saturday, July 11, 2015

Gardening With Our Kids!!!

Is Hot & Sunny...
Let's Be Outside Fixing Our Gardens With Our Little Ones!
(Don't forget to wear sunblock & have a bottle 
of water near by, STAY HYDRATED)

I have to confess, I had a really hard time 
keeping my flowers to stay alive
but I did some research and asked my family for advice.
And I didn't give up 
It is not as complicated as it looks.


And you get to spend quality time 
with your kids.
My daughter loves to help me outside
she even sings to her flowers when they're looking sad...
That's HER in the pic Above!!!
So CUTE!!!


You don't have to only have flowers
How about some vegetables
Green Peppers, Chili Peppers Even Tomatoes, YUMMY!!!
Also Different types of herbs...


The Picture Above is the way I started
I wanted to make it all plain to sort of picture
what i wanted to do with it!!!

 
The Layout came out more beautiful than I thought.
I was so happy when I saw it after I was done
So proud of my work!!!


I Chose to plant chili peppers, it took a 
longer time for them to grow but when I saw my first chili 
pepper. I did my happy dance because I was about to give up 
on it. But I kept watering them and putting plant food.

I hope this post encourage some to do some gardening this summer
If you do, share your pics and ideas on my Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/olgascraftden

Like, Comment & Share

Enjoy This Summer, Craftiniers!!!


I created a page on google+
https://www.google.com/+OlgascraftdenBlogspot1001

Also you can follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/olgascraftden?ref=hl


No comments:

Post a Comment