Monday, February 8, 2016

DIY Themed Wall Decor-

Beauty in Paris:

This amazing project is very special because it's 
for a very special little girl.
My niece's Birthday is coming up soon
and I wanted to make something special for her
to have for a long time.



This project is very easy to put together and
is not expensive to make either.



Material:

  • Wooden Wall Block Frame (I got mine at A.C. Moore)
  • Wooden Letters
  • Acrylic Paint
  • Paint Brushes
  • Decorative Knob (I got mine at A.C Moore as well)
  • Little Wooden Decals (I got mine at JoAnn's)
  • Bowl of water (to clean brushes)
  • Super Tacky Glue (I got mine at A.C. Moore)


Her room is Paris themed, so I wanted
for this piece to go really good with her stuff.

I love the way the colors came together mostly the seaside blueish
with the light pink. 
I drew different things in each letter that goes with the theme 
as well. It wasn't easy but sure it was fun.


I haven't drawn in years so I was kind of nervous because
I really wanted for everything to look perfect.
But I was surprised with the results it all turned out
so beautiful!


A walk through Paris.
(Is the name of the theme)
I can't wait for her to receive her gift.


The knob was really easy to screw in. And if anyone wants to
make this beautiful piece, when you glue all the letters and little
wooden decals you have to leave it dry overnight.
So everything can dry perfectly.

I hope everyone likes this post as much as I
love putting together...

Stay positive and Be Creative!!!

Ciao, Craftiniers!!!

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment