Saturday, March 12, 2016

Handpainted Tribal Elephant-

Fun & Creative:


I saw this beautiful ceramic elephant at Target, and 
I just had to get it.
It took a while to come up with a good idea
for this piece because I wanted to put it in
my dining room or my entertainment center.

Materials:
  • Ceramic Elephant (Target for $4.99)
  • Acrylic Paint 
  • Paint Brushes
  • Bowl of water (to clean the brushes)


   I started off with dark grey but after I was done, it was too 
dark for my liking. 
So I decided to make a lighter shade of grey.
And I liked it much more than Dark Grey.


I love tribal designs so I wanted to incorporated that
on this lovely piece.


Did I mention I love tribal designs?? Haha!
I kind of went a little over board but I love the ending results.
This piece is amazing!!!


I apologize for taking so long to put up a new project.
I took some time off, to heal from my wisdom teeth surgery,
which was really bad. 

I got a few more projects coming up but I'm going to
take my time because I really want them to come out 
perfect.

Please don't forget to
LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!!!


 May everyone have a nice & full of blessings day!!!


Ciao, Craftiniers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment