Wednesday, January 13, 2016

DIY Coral Pink Wreath-

Is Better in Pink:

So holidays are over. Boo Hoo!!!
Why can't it last longer? Lol

I wanted to put something up since I took my 
decorations down, And my door looks pretty bare!!!

I was pushing for something to represent Valentine's Day
that is coming up but then I don't want to have to change it 
in such a short period.

So I sat and thought about my color pallet, And I've been 
obsessing with Coral Pink for weeks now.
and decided to go for it.


Materials:
  • Wreath Wire (I got mine at A.C. Moore)
  • 2 Rolls of regular Burlap (Also at A.C. Moore)
  • 2 Chevron Coral Pink Burlap (I found these at Walmart)
  • Floral Wire
  • Flowers (Any that you like, I got these at Dollar Tree)
  • The letter is optional but it could add a nice touch to your wreath



I fell in love with these colors, the coral pink is so 
different to what I'm use to and is just perfect.


A little idea on how to start.
you could go to YouTube and search for videos on 
wreath making. I haven't done one yet but soon I promise to make one.


It's coming out pretty nice.
It's so angelical and peaceful.
I know it kind of looks springy but I couldn't resist.


It's amazing what you could create if you set your mind
to it, And I love that I take such challenges and bring them to life.


Even in the night it shines bright!
I love the end result it's just breathtaking.

I hope everyone loves this new post, 
And if you need any help making any of these ideas 
feel free to leave me a comment with any questions.
I will gladly help.

Stay Positive and Inspire to Create!!!

Ciao, Craftiniers


DON'T FORGET TO SHARE, LIKE & COMMENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment