Wednesday, May 18, 2016

From Simple To Beautiful:

Simplicity:


So I got these cute shoes at Walmart because we have to 
attend my husband's graduation. And
my daughter needs white shoes but I couldn't find the
right ones.

She has this beautiful dress and the shoes just didn't look to
 good with the dress.
So the issue was that it was so plain and simple.
And I wanted the shoes to compliment the dress.

So I went for the search, which wasn't as easy as I thought
it would, Lol!


But finally I found the perfect little thing to sew on it.
These little cute flowers was just what I need. I got them
from A.C Moore.

And it was inexpensive, and so easy to sew on the elastic of
the shoes. And when I was done it looked so nice and way better
than before.

You could glue them with fabric glue, but I always prefer to
sew it rather than glue it, because
I know is sewn and it won't fall off as easy with just the glue.

I hope you guys like this little cute idea...

Ciao, CRAFTINIERS!


Please COMMENT, LIKE OR SHARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment